NEW AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) ELISA Available at DRG!
DRG is proud to announce a new AMH ELISA (EIA-6053), a quantitative and sensitive ELISA for the measurement of Anti Müllerian Hormone.
AMH Assay Characteristics EIA-6053
- Assay Principle: Sandwich ELISA
- Dynamic Range: 0.02 – 20 ng/mL
- Total Assay Time: 4.5 hours at RT or 18-20 h at 2-8°C
- Sample Volume: 50 µL
- Sample Matrix: Serum or Heparin Plasma
- Correlation to commercially available ELISA: r=0.961
Latest posts by DRG International (see all)
- HYBRiD Hepcidin Wins in Paris! - December 6, 2019
- DRG International Exhibiting at ASH Annual Meeting 2019 – Booth #764 - November 15, 2019
- DRG:HYBRiD-XL® Summer Workshop Recap - June 11, 2019
News and Updates
This past week, hundreds gathered for the JIB 2019 - Days of Innovation in Medical Biology 2019, the largest lab congress in France. This annual convention took place at the beautiful l’Espace Grand Arche, Paris-La Défense. Over 2 days the JIB hosted a succession of...
DRG International, Inc. is proud to be a featured participant at the ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition 2019 held in Orlando, FL December 7 - 10, 2019! Please visit the DRG booth #764 to learn more about our products, including our Hepcidin 25-bioactive HS ELISA,...
On June 4th-6th, the DRG:HYBRiD-XL Summer workshop took place in Germany with distributors from Nepal, Lebanon, and Australia. It was a very enthusiastic group! Key topics discussed included real situations in the field and Hepcidin as a new biomarker. Attendees...