DRG Attends AACC 2018 in Chicago!
DRG® International, Inc. Recently Showcased Newly Optimized Salivary Kits at AACC 2018!
DRG International, a leading international medical diagnostic company, showcased our Newly Optimized DRG® Saliva ELISA Assays at the 2018 AACC in Chicago, IL from July 30 – August 2, 2018. DRG® Optimized Saliva ELISA Assays are easy-to-use, non-invasive sampling test kits designed for the measurement of the free (unbound) fraction of steroids. These tests allow for simple, patient-friendly measurement of hormone profiles.
DRG® Optimized Saliva ELISAS include:
- FDA CLEARED TESTS
- Increased stability and linearity
- Ready to use reagents and user friendly assays
- Non-invasive, easy sampling particularly for babies and children
- Higher diagnostic relevance with reproducible and reliable results compared to serum analytics
- EXCELLENT CORRELATION TO MASS SPECTROMETRY
DRG® International, Inc., is committed to providing the medical and research community with cutting edge, easy-to-use and effective diagnostic equipment. DRG® International is constantly looking towards the future in order to continue to produce and distribute the highest-quality products.
You can buy our salivary ELISA kits at our Ecommerce store by clicking HERE.
Latest posts by DRG International (see all)
- DRG:HYBRiD-XL® Summer Workshop Recap - June 11, 2019
- DRG International Exhibiting at ASH Annual Meeting 2018 – Booth #3009 - November 19, 2018
- DRG has launched 2 NEW ELISA Kits: Free T3 ELISA and Free T4 ELISA - October 22, 2018
News and Updates
On June 4th-6th, the DRG:HYBRiD-XL Summer workshop took place in Germany with distributors from Nepal, Lebanon, and Australia. It was a very enthusiastic group! Key topics discussed included real situations in the field and Hepcidin as a new biomarker. Attendees...
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW assay kit as part of DRG's Iron Panel: sTfR ELISA RUO (EIA-5925R).Specifications of the new assay kit sTfR ELISA RUO, EIA-5925R:Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the sandwich principleAssay Range: 0.145 – 160...
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW and UNIQUE assay kit of DRG's Iron Panel: Salivary Hepcidin RUO (SLV-6082R).The hormone hepcidin plays an important role in regulating iron metabolism. It is a major regulator of dietary iron absorption and iron...