Visit DRG at MEDICA 2018! Hall 3 / Stand A69
DRG International Products on Display at MEDICA 2018 (Booth 3/A69)
DRG International is proud to be a featured participant at MEDICA 2018, held in Dusseldorf from November 12 to November 15th. DRG will be one of hundreds of exhibitors at the largest medical congress in the world, drawing visitors from across the globe. DRG International will showcase an expansive collection of its most cutting-edge products to the immunodiagnostic and clinical chemistry community gathered at MEDICA.
- DRG:Hybrid-XL TM (for sale internationally – for research use only in the United States)A fully automated continuousaccess analyzer for immunoassays and clinical chemistry.
- ELISAS: Hepcidin-25 (bioactive) HS, Aldosterone, Vitamin D, Active RENIN (Hypertension), PLGF (Preeclampsia), DHT-optimized
- Tumor Markers: TM-CA 72-4, TM-CA 15-3, TM-CA 125, TM-CA 19-9, TM-CYFRA 21-1
- Saliva ELISA Hormones:Cortisol, DHEA, Estradiol, 17a-OH Progesterone, Testosterone, Estrone, Progesterone, Estriol, DHEA-S
DRG International will be showcasing at MEDICA in Hall 3 / Booth A69.
Latest posts by DRG International (see all)
- DRG:HYBRiD-XL® Summer Workshop Recap - June 11, 2019
- DRG International Exhibiting at ASH Annual Meeting 2018 – Booth #3009 - November 19, 2018
- DRG has launched 2 NEW ELISA Kits: Free T3 ELISA and Free T4 ELISA - October 22, 2018
News and Updates
On June 4th-6th, the DRG:HYBRiD-XL Summer workshop took place in Germany with distributors from Nepal, Lebanon, and Australia. It was a very enthusiastic group! Key topics discussed included real situations in the field and Hepcidin as a new biomarker. Attendees...
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW assay kit as part of DRG's Iron Panel: sTfR ELISA RUO (EIA-5925R).Specifications of the new assay kit sTfR ELISA RUO, EIA-5925R:Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the sandwich principleAssay Range: 0.145 – 160...
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW and UNIQUE assay kit of DRG's Iron Panel: Salivary Hepcidin RUO (SLV-6082R).The hormone hepcidin plays an important role in regulating iron metabolism. It is a major regulator of dietary iron absorption and iron...