DRG has launched 2 NEW ELISA Kits: Free T3 ELISA and Free T4 ELISA
DRG is proud to announce 2 NEW ELISA kits: Free T3 ELISA and Free T4 ELISA, EIA-3801 / EIA-3775!
The NEW ELISAs are robust, high quality, and have good correlation to Roche assays.
Please see the most important features listed below:
- Reagents ready to use
- Robust reagent stability
- Straight forward assay procedure
- Good correlation to ROCHE Cobas
- Assay validation according to CLSI guidelines
- EU: CE / IVD
|Assay||Catalog Number||Incubation Time||Sample Volume/Type||Assay Range|
|Free T3 ELISA||EIA-3801||60 / 30 min||50 µL Serum||0.54 – 20 pg/mL|
|Free T4 ELISA||EIA-3775||60 / 30 min||50 µL Serum, Plasma||0.27 – 8 ng/dL|
- Method Comparison: NEW DRG Free T3 ELISA – versus – ROCHE Cobas
- Method Comparison: NEW DRG Free T4 ELISA – versus – ROCHE Cobas
For more information or to buy DRG ELISA kits please go to our Ecommerce store HERE.
Latest posts by Gregory C. Guest (see all)
- DRG has launched 2 NEW ELISA Kits: Free T3 ELISA and Free T4 ELISA - October 22, 2018
- Visit DRG at MEDICA 2018! Hall 3 / Stand A69 - September 21, 2018
- DRG has launched New Diabetes Kits: Ultra Sensitive Insulin and C-Peptide! - September 18, 2018
News and Updates
DRG International Products on Display at MEDICA 2018 (Booth 3/A69) DRG International is proud to be a featured participant at MEDICA 2018, held in Dusseldorf from November 12 to November 15th. DRG will be one of hundreds of exhibitors at the largest medical congress...read more
Ultrasensitive Insulin (human) ELISA RUO (EIA-6055R) Ultrasensitive C-Peptide (human) ELISA RUO (EIA-6056R) These two ultrasensitive assays are for testing when a measurement of an extra sensitive and specific quantitative determination of a sample is...read more
Salivary Hepcidin ELISA: Metabolites as Biomarkers for Disease Published In: Metabolomics Research - Special Feature of Select Science® Analysis of metabolites found in saliva is a favorable diagnostic solution, as it can be obtained by methods sample...read more