Salivary Hepcidin ELISA: NEW and UNIQUE assay launched by DRG!
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW and UNIQUE assay kit of DRG’s Iron Panel: Salivary Hepcidin RUO (SLV-6082R).
The hormone hepcidin plays an important role in regulating iron metabolism. It is a major regulator of dietary iron absorption and iron distribution in the body. In serum, the bioactive peptide Hepcidin-25 has shown to be a useful biomarker.
Besides its presence in serum, Hepcidin-25 was additionally confirmed to be present in human saliva. Determination of Hepcidin-25 in saliva has the advantage of a non-invasive and stress-free sample collection without the need of medical personnel.
Specifications of the new assay kit Salivary Hepcidin RUO, SLV-6082R:
- Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the principle of competitive binding
- Assay Range: 68.4 – 8,000 pg/mL
- Reagents: Ready to use, except Calibrators, Controls and Wash Buffer
- Sample Volume: 100 µL Saliva
- Incubation Time: 60/30/15 min at room temperature (no shaker needed)
For more information or to buy DRG ELISA kits, please go to our ecommerce store HERE.
Latest posts by Nicole Bowen (see all)
- New sTfR (Soluble Transferrin Receptor) ELISA launched by DRG - March 11, 2019
- Salivary Hepcidin ELISA: NEW and UNIQUE assay launched by DRG! - March 4, 2019
News and Updates
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW assay kit as part of DRG's Iron Panel: sTfR ELISA RUO (EIA-5925R).Specifications of the new assay kit sTfR ELISA RUO, EIA-5925R:Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the sandwich principleAssay Range: 0.145 – 160...read more
DRG International, Inc. is proud to be a featured participant at ASH 2018, held in San Diego, CA from December 1 – 4, 2018! Please visit the DRG booth at #3009 to learn more about our products, including our Hepcidin 25-bioactive HS ELISA Kit. NEW Hepcidin 25...read more
DRG is proud to announce 2 NEW ELISA kits: Free T3 ELISA and Free T4 ELISA, EIA-3801 / EIA-3775! The NEW ELISAs are robust, high quality, and have good correlation to Roche assays. Please see the most important features listed below: Reagents ready...read more