New sTfR (Soluble Transferrin Receptor) ELISA launched by DRG
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW assay kit as part of DRG’s Iron Panel: sTfR ELISA RUO (EIA-5925R).
Specifications of the new assay kit sTfR ELISA RUO, EIA-5925R:
- Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the sandwich principle
- Assay Range: 0.145 – 160 ng/mL
- Reagents: Ready to use, except Standards, Controls and Wash Buffer
- Sample Volume: 10 µL Serum or Plasma (EDTA-, heparin- or citrate-)
- Incubation Time: 30/30/15 min at room temperature (no shaker needed)
For more information or to buy DRG ELISA kits, please go to our ecommerce store HERE.
News and Updates
The growth and further development of the North American market is a key priority for us and the sole focus of the new Sales and Business Development Executive we are looking to recruit.
On April 30th, 2020, an organized study by Radboud University Medical Center in Nijmegen, Netherlands, has completed a final report for the DRG International’s first ever Hepcidin Proficiency Test.
The Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft honors the research activities of DRG Instruments GmbH with the “Innovative Through Research” seal of approval…