New sTfR (Soluble Transferrin Receptor) ELISA launched by DRG
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW assay kit as part of DRG’s Iron Panel: sTfR ELISA RUO (EIA-5925R).
Specifications of the new assay kit sTfR ELISA RUO, EIA-5925R:
- Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the sandwich principle
- Assay Range: 0.145 – 160 ng/mL
- Reagents: Ready to use, except Standards, Controls and Wash Buffer
- Sample Volume: 10 µL Serum or Plasma (EDTA-, heparin- or citrate-)
- Incubation Time: 30/30/15 min at room temperature (no shaker needed)
For more information or to buy DRG ELISA kits, please go to our ecommerce store HERE.
News and Updates
This past week, hundreds gathered for the JIB 2019 - Days of Innovation in Medical Biology 2019, the largest lab congress in France. This annual convention took place at the beautiful l’Espace Grand Arche, Paris-La Défense. Over 2 days the JIB hosted a succession of...
DRG International, Inc. is proud to be a featured participant at the ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition 2019 held in Orlando, FL December 7 - 10, 2019! Please visit the DRG booth #764 to learn more about our products, including our Hepcidin 25-bioactive HS ELISA,...
On June 4th-6th, the DRG:HYBRiD-XL Summer workshop took place in Germany with distributors from Nepal, Lebanon, and Australia. It was a very enthusiastic group! Key topics discussed included real situations in the field and Hepcidin as a new biomarker. Attendees...