New sTfR (Soluble Transferrin Receptor) ELISA launched by DRG
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW assay kit as part of DRG’s Iron Panel: sTfR ELISA RUO (EIA-5925R).
Specifications of the new assay kit sTfR ELISA RUO, EIA-5925R:
- Principle of the Assay: ELISA based on the sandwich principle
- Assay Range: 0.145 – 160 ng/mL
- Reagents: Ready to use, except Standards, Controls and Wash Buffer
- Sample Volume: 10 µL Serum or Plasma (EDTA-, heparin- or citrate-)
- Incubation Time: 30/30/15 min at room temperature (no shaker needed)
For more information or to buy DRG ELISA kits, please go to our ecommerce store HERE.
Latest posts by Nicole Bowen (see all)
- New sTfR (Soluble Transferrin Receptor) ELISA launched by DRG - March 11, 2019
- Salivary Hepcidin ELISA: NEW and UNIQUE assay launched by DRG! - March 4, 2019
News and Updates
On June 4th-6th, the DRG:HYBRiD-XL Summer workshop took place in Germany with distributors from Nepal, Lebanon, and Australia. It was a very enthusiastic group! Key topics discussed included real situations in the field and Hepcidin as a new biomarker. Attendees...
DRG is proud to announce the launch of a NEW and UNIQUE assay kit of DRG's Iron Panel: Salivary Hepcidin RUO (SLV-6082R).The hormone hepcidin plays an important role in regulating iron metabolism. It is a major regulator of dietary iron absorption and iron...
DRG International, Inc. is proud to be a featured participant at ASH 2018, held in San Diego, CA from December 1 – 4, 2018! Please visit the DRG booth at #3009 to learn more about our products, including our Hepcidin 25-bioactive HS ELISA Kit. NEW Hepcidin 25...