DRG International Exhibiting at ASH Annual Meeting 2019 – Booth #764
DRG International, Inc. is proud to be a featured participant at the ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition 2019 held in Orlando, FL December 7 – 10, 2019! Please visit the DRG booth #764 to learn more about our products, including our Hepcidin 25-bioactive HS ELISA, Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR) ELISA, and our unique new Salivary Hepcidin ELISA.
Hepcidin 25 (bioactive) HS Assay
The gold standard in Hepcidin Measurement
Now Available on our DRG:HYBRiD.XL, a fully automated continuous access analyzer for Immunoassay and Clinical Chemistry as well as in the classic ELISA format
The optimized High Sensitive Hepcidin 25 assay includes several new features, such as:
- Better Sensitivity (dilution possible down to 0.153 ng/ml)
- All reagents and standards ready to use
- Incubation steps at room temperature
- No assay buffer or shaking needed
- Total assay time of 2 hours
- Excellent correlation to Mass Spectrometry
- DRG HYE5769 (Hybrid-XL Assay) shows good correlation to EIA5782 (Manual ELISA)
DRG’s Hepcidin 25-bioactive ELISA Kit, and its new High-Sensitive version, have been used in several research studies. To find more studies and citations of our Hepcidin Kit, please go to our Reference Library here.
DRG International, Inc. founded in 1970, is a multinational specialty medical equipment and diagnostics manufacturer and distributor with successful operations in over 110 countries.
DRG supplies an extensive line of immunodiagnostic products including fertility and pregnancy tests, endocrinology/diabetes, saliva hormone diagnostics, tumor markers, infectious diseases, immunology/hematology, thyroid function panels, cardiovascular assays as well as therapeutic and toxicology screening products. To obtain more information about the DRG group of companies and complete product line, please visit our website at: www.drg-international.com.
- Testosterone Administration During Energy Deficit Suppresses Hepcidin and Increases Iron Availability for Erythropoiesis - September 30, 2020
- Role of Hepcidin to Identify the Type of Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease in Children - September 24, 2020
- Importance of Studying the Levels of Hepcidin & Vitamin D in Egyptian Children with Chronic Hepatitis C - September 16, 2020
News and Updates
Testosterone Administration During Energy Deficit Suppresses Hepcidin and Increases Iron Availability for Erythropoiesis
Testosterone Administration During Energy Deficit Suppresses Hepcidin and Increases Iron Availability for Erythropoiesis Context: Severe energy deprivation markedly inhibits erythropoiesis by restricting iron availability for hemoglobin synthesis. Objective:...
Role of Hepcidin to Identify the Type of Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease in Children See full study: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1246/1/012023/meta Abstract Chronic kidney disease (CKD) may present with anemia of chronic disease (ACD),...
Importance of Studying the Levels of Hepcidin & Vitamin D in Egyptian Children with Chronic Hepatitis C
Importance of Studying the Levels of Hepcidin & Vitamin D in Egyptian Children with Chronic Hepatitis C See complete study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6463826/ Background and Objective Hepcidin is the key regulator of iron metabolism and is a...