Packaging/Labeling Technician Wanted in Springfield NJ
Company Overview: DRG International, Inc., a BioCheck Inc. company is a leading specialty medical diagnostics and equipment manufacturer, and distributor with operations in more than 110 countries. As a global innovator of high-quality medical diagnostics and equipment, DRG International, Inc.’s mission is to provide the medical and research community with cutting edge, effective tools to build a healthier future.
Position Title: Packaging/Labeling Technician
The Packaging/Labeling technician is responsible for correctly and accurately labeling all DRG packaging and products ensuring all current regulations are adhered to.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Keep accurate records of all orders that are labeled.
- Provide complete assembly for all DRG products.
- Remove labels from product if needed.
- Maintain an exclusive environment/work area for product labeling.
- Access and ensure integrity of refrigerated or frozen product during the labeling and packaging process by returning completed product to refrigerator/freezer awaiting shipment.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Comply with all company Standard Operating Procedures specifically those pertaining to quality and labeling.
- Create labels and assist in duties of QC Tech & Labeling Assistant.
- Review paperwork and confirm documentation and product being labeled is correct on all forms and documents.
- Complete all paperwork associated with the labeling process with accurate documentation, dates and signatures.
- Verify that all product and related information received and supplied is correct for labeling.
- Maintain accurate files of all relabeling work.
- Facilitates all necessary communication within Quality and Packaging & Shipping to increase efficiency and eliminate error.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Experience or Knowledge of Production and/or Quality Assurance Control preferred. Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical, clinical or healthcare environment preferred.
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of PC and MS office programs helpful
- Proficient in English
Submit Your Resume Directly
Parasites & Helicobacter Pylori in Egyptian Children with or without Diabetes with Gastrointestinal Manifestations & High Calprotectin Level
Cortisol and adrenal androgens as independent predictors of mortality in septic patients. Abstract...
Background: Iron deficiency (ID) is a major public health burden in African children and...
- Packaging/Labeling Technician Wanted in Springfield NJ - October 11, 2021
- BioCheck Inc Acquires DRG International Inc - August 18, 2021
- Parasites & Helicobacter Pylori in Egyptian Children | Calprotectin- DRG:HYBRiD-XL - April 8, 2021