ORDERS MAY BE PLACED ONLINE HERE!
You may also order by:
- Phone: +1- 973-564-7555 (CREDIT CARD PURCHASES ONLY)
- Fax: +1- 973-564-7556
- Email: [email protected] | or | Go to: Contact Us – Please attach your official purchase order (required).
- Preferred PO format: MS Word, Excel.xls, scanned attachment (AdobePDF or JPEG.)
TO SETUP A NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNT WITH DRG INTERNATIONAL, PLEASE CLICK CONTACT US AND FILL-IN YOUR COMPLETE BILLING AND/OR SHIPPING ADDRESS UNDER THE SUBJECT*: ACCOUNT SET-UP.
- Prices: Available upon request. (Note: Pricing is “ex-works” and subject to change without notice.)
- Payments: We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Bank Transfer, Cashier’s Check and Money Order (in US Funds).
- Company Policy Disclaimer (please click here).
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERING (OUTSIDE USA & CANADA), PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORIZED DRG® DISTRIBUTOR.
To locate our local agent in your region, please visit Distributors Locator page.
News and Updates
Testosterone Administration During Energy Deficit Suppresses Hepcidin and Increases Iron Availability for Erythropoiesis
Testosterone Administration During Energy Deficit Suppresses Hepcidin and Increases Iron Availability for Erythropoiesis Context: Severe energy deprivation markedly inhibits erythropoiesis by restricting iron availability for hemoglobin synthesis. Objective:...
Role of Hepcidin to Identify the Type of Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease in Children See full study: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1246/1/012023/meta Abstract Chronic kidney disease (CKD) may present with anemia of chronic disease (ACD),...
Importance of Studying the Levels of Hepcidin & Vitamin D in Egyptian Children with Chronic Hepatitis C
Importance of Studying the Levels of Hepcidin & Vitamin D in Egyptian Children with Chronic Hepatitis C See complete study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6463826/ Background and Objective Hepcidin is the key regulator of iron metabolism and is a...